9863 Georgetown Pike Great Falls
A four class series that will leave you armed with all the tools you need to successfully maximize your fitness and wellness program.
1) Keys to a Healthy Life (1/17/12)
- Discover ways to boost energy, control cravings, and improve your diet. Learn how to listen to the body’s cravings and small ways to improve overall health. Leave feeling energized and more knowledgeable about your improved lifestyle!
2) Stop Singing the Sugar Blues (1/24/12)
- Constantly craving sweets? Learn how to gain control of your diet without deprivation. Discover how a well balanced diet will help decrease cravings and lead to a healthier lifestyle.
3) Empowering Yourself with Great Food Choices (1/31/12)
- Whole foods and superfoods are nutritionally rich foods that offer tremendous dietary and healing potential. Because of their powerful nutritional value, they represent a promising piece of a well balanced diet. Learn how to incorporate these superfoods into your daily meals.
4) Calm- the new vitamin C- essential to your health. (2/7/12)
- It is critical to have moments of stillness in your life and take time to reconnection with yourself. Calming our systems down can do wonders for our health! When a healthy diet and mind work together, amazing things happen.
Lunch and Learn- 11:30am-1:30pm.
Workshop limited to 10
Let us help you achieve your 2013 wellness goals!
Sign up here: