We are so excited to have you join us for our Best Friends Retreat at Blackberry Farm on March 15-17th, 2013.
We will be contacting you personally within the next week to welcome you and share more of the details of the retreat. We want to hear how this time can be everything you want it to be and more.
Blackberry Farm is a magical place that caters to every whim and desire you might have. To ensure your experience meets every expectation, we have our own Best Friend guest relations specialist at the resort. After we have spoken and confirmed your visit, we will put you in touch with Beth so that she can arrange for any transportation, dietary, spa services or special needs you may have while enjoying your time at Blackberry Farm.
Your Best Friends Retreat includes:
- Accomodations for Friday and Saturday night
- Friday dinner, Saturday breakfast, lunch , dinner
- Saturday afternoon tea
- Sunday brunch
- Best Friend Wine reception Friday 5:00-7:00
- Optional hike on Saturday
- Best friend workshops and activities
- Retreat surprises
- Airfare to Knoxville, Tennessee
- Transportation to Blackberry Farm
- Spa services
- Equus coaching- Jennifer is happy to answer any questions about this life changing experience.
Any of these services can be booked through Beth and of course, we are happy to help in any way we can.
We look forward to having you join us and the other dynamic women accompanying us for our best friend experience.
Jennifer and Joda